Although Aloy is no longer available to new Genshin Impact players, those who have her might wonder how to properly build her.
As for artifacts, one should consider the following for her:
- Blizzard Strayer (either a 2-piece or a 4-piece)
- Noblesse Oblige (either a 2-room or a 4-room)
- Gladiator’s Finale (2 pieces only)
- Reminiscence of Shimenawa (either a 2-room or a 4-room)
There are a lot of good weapons Travelers might consider equipping him with:
- North Star
- thunder pulse
- celestial harp
- Arch of Amos
- Crescent prototype
- Favonius Warbow
- sacrificial arch
Optimal Aloy build in Genshin Impact: best artifacts and weapons in 2022
Most of Aloy’s DMG comes from either her Cryo DMG or her normal attacks, depending on the player’s build and playstyle. Ideal main artifact stats include:
- Sands of Eon: ATK %
- Cup of Eonothem: Cryo DMG% or ATK%
- Tiara of Logos: CRIT DMG or CRIT Rate
Some players should keep in mind that bow users automatically get crits if they aim the bow and headshot most enemies with a charged attack.
Ideal Artifact Sets for Aloy in Genshin Impact
As mentioned above, the four main sets of artifacts to consider are:
- Vagabond Blizzard
- nobility obliges
- Gladiator’s Final
- Memory of Shimenawa
It’s generally safe to use a 4-piece Blizzard Strayer on it. Having more CRIT DMG and CRIT Rate against enemies is great, especially since she can freeze enemies effortlessly with her wide elemental skill and burst.
Noblesse Oblige is another good 4 piece set if the player wants to use it for their support abilities. Aloy has a great elemental blast for its price (only costs 40 energy), and its cooldown is 12 seconds, which lasts exactly as long as Noblesse Oblige’s ATK boost.
The other two artifact sets have identical 2-piece bonuses (ATK +18%). There’s no point in using a 4-piece Gladiator’s Finale, because she doesn’t use a Claymore, polearm, or sword. A 4-piece reminiscence of Shimenawa is good for players who primarily want Aloy to do normal or charged attacks.
Ideal weapons for Aloy in Genshin Impact
His best weapons include:
- North Star : A great all-round choice for potential Aloy networks, especially if they plan to use her as a sub-DPS
- Thundering Pulse: This is the best CRIT DMG bow.
- Celestial Harp: It has both CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG while having a decent AOE Physical ATK DMG effect.
- Arch of Amos: It has a good effect of boosting her Normal and Charged Attack DMG, but %ATK is less valuable to her than CRIT Rate or CRIT DMG.
Good F2P options include:
Read alsoThe article continues below
- Hamayumi: His low cost for his Elemental Burst DMG makes it easy to get the 100% bonus to his normal and charged ATK DMG effect.
- Wireless: The increased Elemental Mastery, Elemental Skill DMG, and Elemental Burst DMG make it ideal for those who want to use it as a sub-DPS.
- Croissant prototype: Mainly viable for those who want to use his charged attacks.
- Favonius War Bow: A good option for Aloy support, using it as a battery.
- Rust: Mainly for normal attack builds.
- Sacrificial bow: A great option for those who want to use it as a support with Noblesse Oblige.
- Predator: It is custom made for her but only works for players playing Genshin Impact on PlayStation Network.